Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Eldar Article Response and Taking a Night Off

Wow! My recent Eldar Codex Review articles over at Hubpages have had a couple thousand reads over the last couple of days. In fact, I had over 3,000 in just the last 24 hours. Thank you to everyone who's been reading! I had no idea that there was this much interest in the new Eldar 'dex!

That said, I've been writing about 2,000 words every night and I am worn out! Actually, my Internet was down during my prime writing hours, so it was more of a forced break. It's back up again, but I'm too tired to start another 2,000 words.




I just wanted to give a quick update here, for anybody reading... which I don't expect is anyone so far. I will be back at it tomorrow!

I've also decided to post my Twitter feed there, in case anyone wants quick updates for when new articles are up, or to bounce ideas back and forth across the twittersphere. If anyone is interested you can follow me @BenMurphy or http://www.twitter.com/BenMurphy

Alright, thank you again for all the support. Any comments are welcome below! See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, it's us who should be thanking YOU. You've given me a great read with a lot of food for thought, and I'm sure that you'll have said at least something i'll disagree with (i'm a contrary bugger) you've given me a lot of thoughts that i quite possibly wouldn't have otherwise considered.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found my blog and left a message. I wasn't sure if anyone would! Don't worry about disagreeing with me; otherwise there's rarely a discussion :) There is a lot in this codex to digest, so I'll keep at it here.

      Delete