Sunday, July 14, 2013

WIP Khorne Skull Cannon

In continuing on the expansion of my Chaos Daemon army, I'm working on a custom Khorne Skull Cannon. I had all these extra bits from my Daemon Prince kit, so I built a torso, added some bits from my Heldrake and even an fantasy dwarf organ gun. Instead of a cannon fired by bloodletters, I have a large daemon with a multi-barreled cannon for an arm.

The chariot component is a weapon turret vehicle from Puppet Wars that I was graciously given by a friend. I've added some chaos vehicle bits to khorne it up. I just need to green-stuff the torso to fit in the turret and make it bio-mechanical. You will also notice a metal model to the right which will be a new herald of khorne and some spiders in the background which will soon be Fiends of Slaanesh. I love the daemon army because there is a lot of room to scratch build models.



I'm working up to an Apocalypse size Chaos army to run in an event in the near future. If you haven't read any of my Apocalypse review articles, you can check them out below!
Leave a comment or ask a question. I'm all ears. Murphy Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment