Saturday, July 13, 2013

Continuing my Apocalypse Review

I could hardly sleep last night, with all the options rolling around in my head. In case you missed it, I wrote a review of the new Apocalypse book last night, an article which is serving as a hub of sorts to more detailed reviews. So far I've covered what is in each chapter of the book, including the awesome Warzone: Armageddon section and the fantastic Datasheets for units not found in any 6th edition codex.
To read my review of the book (about 2,500 words) just click on the link below:
As of this morning, I am writing some new parts to the review that will go in much more detail about units and sections in the chapter. Stay tuned to this blog, my review article, or follow me on Twitter (@BenMurphy) to get updates! Also, if you leave a comment, I will know which sections people are most interested in and I can try to write those articles first!

Thanks for reading. Murphy Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment