Saturday, July 13, 2013

New - Khorne Lord of Skulls Stats & Review

Continuing with my review of the new Apocalypse 40k, I've written up a detailed article about the new Khorne Lord of Skulls. All I can say is, wow! At first glance, it just has a bunch of heavy weapons, but when you start looking at all the rules and options in combination with each other and you realize it's a nasty beast!

First, it has that giant cleaver for a reason. You wont believe how much damage this thing can put out once its gets angry. You wouldn't like it when its angry . . . Of course, I'd be remiss to mention the 16.5" template of boiling blood that melts power armor like fondu. To check out the full stats and options available, just click the link below!
Remember, you can also check out my main Apocalypse Review article, which is serving as a hub to all my other, more detailed articles. Leave me a comment here or at the Hub to ask questions or let me know what you want to see next.
As always, thanks for reading! Murphy Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment