Friday, July 12, 2013

Apocalypse Rulebook Review!

Whew! The book is only hours in my hand, but I could hardly wait to read through it and post a review of the book. First, I should say that it is a gorgeous book with, not only a lot of art and photography, but also a lot of crunch. New rules, tables galore, and a new way to look at 40k battles.
Now, I've barely had time to read every rule in detail, but I have gotten a good overview of what makes an Apocalypse battle in 6th edition 40k. The article I've written is a review of what's in the book, and it will serve as a hub of sorts to future articles coming up this weekend and into next week. Check back here or on the hub article to see when a new article is posted. You can also follow me on Twitter to get an instant update of when a new article is published (@BenMurphy).
I hope you enjoy the read! Leave me a comment here or on the Hub and let me know what you want to see next. I plan on explaining in a lot more detail the various sections and rules of the new book. For instance, what do all the Sons of the Primarch rules do? What are the stats for a Hellhammer super-heavy tank? Stay tuned to find out. As always, thanks for reading. Murphy Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment