Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tyranid Synapse and Psychic Powers

So Tyranids lost access to the BRB powers, namely Biomancy. So what did they get in exchange? I'm taking a look at their new Powers of the Hive Mind. Honestly, a few are very 'meh' while some are actually pretty good. Not Iron Arm good . . . but good.

I'm
I'm also taking a look at the new Synapse rules. They an actually allow for a fearless horde to run across the field under your total control, but your plans can be devestated if you lose your synapse creatures early in the game. That will be the trick, keeping them all alive until your other units are in place. So check out my full review, along with reviews of some of the new units, like the Hive Crone:
Thanks for reading! I hope to get some new pics of my recent hobby progress up and talk about some games with my Chaos Daemons soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment