Saturday, January 11, 2014

Tyranid Harpy Review


It's been a bit since I've blogged, but I have been busy. First, I've written a review of the new Tyranid Harpy, covering its rules and some general tactics on the tabletop. I've been doing very well with FMCs in my Daemon army, so I thought I'd share some experiences.

Click the link here to read my new Tyranid Harpy Review for 6th Edition Warhammer 40k:
In other news, I've been doing a lot of painting and playing with my Chaos Daemons. What happened to the Eldar??! They are still here, but I need to still put a lot of models together to modernize them. The Daemons had been winning with what I had and a few scratch-builds, so I kept going with them. Besides, when I did well with the Eldar I often felt a little cheesy . . . when I do well with the Daemons, people seem to take it with manners :) I don't run any of the "cheese" daemon lists, so that's probably why!

I'll be posting again soon, with more Tyranid reviews and more photos of my recent modeling. Hint: that airbrush works really well for Plaguebearers!

No comments:

Post a Comment