Saturday, March 8, 2014

Imperial Knights Codex Review

Alright, gamers! I've posted up a detailed review of the new Imperial Knights Codex! I read through it page by page last night, slept on it, and have been writing like mad since this morning. My review is actually split into two parts. The first part covers the physical product, the history of the Knights, and the artwork contained. The second part covers force selection, Allies, datasheets, and the rules! Check it out!
 I really like this book. I was very surprised by the full color plates, the artwork, and the photography. The rules weren't much of a surprise because they've slowly been leaked, but I was glad to have things confirmed! Did I mention that the book explains Daemon Knights? Check it out if you like and leave a comment here or there to share your opinion. Thanks for reading!

Murphy out!

No comments:

Post a Comment